Seizure Video Capture and Sharing
Video recording of seizure events often aid caregivers in diagnosing seizure types. This tool allows users to attach links to personal YouTube videos to a particular seizure event entered on SeizureTracker.com.
Videos on the Seizure Tracker mobile apps
Video can be recorded as a part of the mobile apps quick capture feature. Once recorded on the mobile device through the app, videos can be automatically uploaded and stored on YouTube through the syncing process.
- How to...
- - Enable the video link tool in your SeizureTracker.com account settings page
- - Visit the YouTube video page
- - Copy the share link provided
- - Find the event or record a new event on SeizureTracker.com
- - Paste the video link into the header section of the seizure event diary form
- - Press the record or edit button
The videos uploaded through the Seizure Tracker mobile apps to YouTube are listed under the highest security setting allowed for viewing through a shared link.
Videos that are directly uploaded to YouTube must have a security setting that allows for the shareable link to be used on Seizure Tracker.